This jersey features special graphics that signify the city of Bologna and Emilia-Romagna, a region in northern Italy known for its medieval cities, rich food culture, art, and seaside resorts. It's also worth noting that the Bologna jersey was created with the aim of supporting Save the Children, an organization designed to improve the lives of children through better education, health care, and economic opportunities, as well as providing emergency aid in natural disasters, war, and other conflicts. The Bologna Jersey uses a combination of fabrics for an optimal fit, comfort, and quick drying. Its main fabric, Velo Light is lightweight and wicks moisture while the perforated side panels promote breathability. A mesh silicone waistband keeps the fit in check, while 3 rear pockets, with Castelli’s drop pocket design haul ride snacks and any other essentials. Lastly, the sleeve construction has a raw cut finish for comfort and a modern look.
- Castelli's tribute to the city hosting the first stage of the 2019 Giro
- Fabrics are built to breathe, stretch, and dry quickly
- 3 rear pockets haul riding essentials
- Raw cut arm openings improve comfort
- Full-length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- Bologna is the capital of Emilia-Romagna, a crossroads of Italy and Europe and a land rich in tradition, art, culture, and food